Stop the skilless face camping
You get hung one time and not one can help u. Or they die trying because people just sit there. It’s aggravating. And people think they are good bc they get the kill from hanging a person 1x. It’s cheap and kills the game.
Comments
It's annoying, but no matter what anybody does or changes the devs implement, you can't stop people from playing how they want to play.
Sometimes the survivors leave you no choice, it's something you only understand if you play killer...
I play killer all the time. I don’t sit and face camp survivors. If the survivors are too hard for you then you just need to practice. Face camping requires no skill. It’s an excuse for people who just need practice.
I play as a killer and it is not the only choice. If you can't chase people, catch and hook people then you need to either change the way you play. change killer or practice more. The only reason you catch one person and stand there making sure nobody can save is when you cannot play. It is a way of getting the one kill and only that one kill.
I have played as a survivor and seen this, you get most the gens done with a killer that you lose easily, they get a lucky shot and then camp the hook, forcing the other teammates to leave, just for the one kill, to say that they have not been beat. Get a life, learn how to play the game or go to something easier. You can't really think you are good because you stood at a hook all game.
It depends when.
Face camping on first down with 5 gens left is cheap, sure.
But a lot of people are complaining also about face camping with 0 gens left, which I just don't get...