Long wait times
Half of the matches I load into take a while to load, before they end because someone DC'ed. Anybody else having this problem?
Half of the matches I load into take a while to load, before they end because someone DC'ed. Anybody else having this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One problem i was having while trying out the new girl was endlessly getting a "disconnected from host" error till I restarted.
The game is probably the most broken it has ever been right now, I'd give it a day or 2... implying they fix it in that time of course.
MMR is also leading to long load times, at least on killer.