Michael Myers DLC outfit
Can we please get his outfit and mask that he wears in Halloween Kills? The burnt mask looks very cool. I hope the developers can bring us this DLC outfit in the future
Can we please get his outfit and mask that he wears in Halloween Kills? The burnt mask looks very cool. I hope the developers can bring us this DLC outfit in the future
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm all for this. We need a modern MYK-L.
For the record, his current DBD alt weapons are cackworthy. All the weapons are MASSIVE and look ridiculous.
YES PLEASE
I'd like the halligan tool he used to kill all the firemen.
I'd like to see the Halloween 2 scalpel Michael is holding.
I was honestly hoping behavior would do something for Myers in celebration of Halloween Kills. And yes, I agree. All the weapons Myers has used in 2017 should be a part of DBD.