Does the hatch still have a hitbox before it spawns?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
have not been made aware of it literally not spawning until one's alive and as far as i know it still spawns in immediately and can be tracked (else that hatch addon for map would be quite pointless)
I'm not sure if it's the way your wording it or if I'm just stupid but that doesn't answer the question.
'it's fairly unlikely anything has changed in regards to the hatch pre-spawning and the change was likely to when it becomes visible and active not to when it physically enters the match'
Yes I'm aware of that but I'm talking about how there was a literal invisible bump on the ground that you can find and that bump is the hatch. I'm aware that hatch is prespawned and I know about the recent visible and active change. I'm asking if the hatch still has a hitbox despite not being active/visible.
oic fair enough
You can indeed still find the hatch early in the match if you walk over it like before.
Ah ok thanks. Do you know if this is intentional? cause this a bit unfair.
Pretty sure that being able to walk over the hatch when it's invisible is not intentional.