PC - "Crow Food" Archive Challenge No Longer Works
Step 1: Equip Tier 3 "Spies From The Shadows" perk on any killer.
Step 2: Also start the "Crow Food" Archive Challenge
Step 3: Load into a game on any map.
Step 4: Chase a survivor after they disturb a crow.
Step 5: Finish the match.
Step 6: Notice how the "Crow Food" challenge still isn't completed.
No matter what I do I can't finish the "Crow Food" archive challenge and get the lore that's attached to the challenge. I even waited 5 seconds before chasing a survivor to see if that worked, but it didn't. At this point either the perk or the challenge is bugged so hard that you can't complete the challenge. Hopefully you guys find a solution.
DeadByDaylight.log 20211022221256_1.jpg 20211022221241_1.jpg 20211022221237_1.jpg


Comments
I have the exact same issue
i confirm, i'm also having this issue.
On level 4 of the same tome, there is a challenge called that's rude Its the same but for survivor i think that's bugged also
Can confirm it is still bugged
It is still bugged on my end, I tried with Nurse and Doctor, thought I kept losing chases with the Nurse when I blink and attack, but it's definitely bugged.
Still bugged
Still bugged.
oh thank god i thought i was just stupid
Still bugged, please fix, the only challenge not done for me.
I have That's Rude - Tome VI: Level 4 completed. It is not bugged.
Can confirm Tome VI: Crow Food is still bugged. Tried for 7 games straight and it will not complete.