When will circle of healing be fixed devs?
I really wanna try this perk out
I really wanna try this perk out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not really convinced it was broken, considering infinite loading screen still occur
2 things can be broken at the same time.
They usually bring hotfixes very fast, so expect it next Tuesday
Don’t worry, we are expected for it to be fixed by March 26, 2045. Could be later, but we’ll let you know.
It wouldn't be a BHVR Halloween event without creepy bugs.
The likely answer? Next tuesday
That's typically when hotfixes happen
A hotfix dropped today, it only "tentatively" fixes the infinite loading screen bug, so while it's not a confirmed complete fix, at least it shows they're working on stuff and trying to get fixes out asap.
So... hopefully sooner than we're expecting.
Stating the obvious but nothings changed, I played lots of matches with COH enabled and there has been no change since it was disabled to whats been happening.
The infinite loading glitch isn't the CoH crash though, so disabling one won't fix the other.
My game has yet to crash since they disabled CoH, but I still get hit with infinite loading.