Hinted towards a new killer?
I have some reason to believe that the game Developers hinted towards a new killer in one of the lore bit on October 22 with this

Now before some of you give me a basic answer by saying it's the trapper just listen for a quick sec.
The Trapper may be a lot of things but he does not have a mechanical jaw nor is he brutally disfigured...
You see I don't believe that Trapper was the guy who broke out. I believe it could be somebody else somebody new...
A prisoner perhaps...
Hard to say but I don't think anybody has ever suggested a prison themed killer before
And we let me know what you think down below because at this moment I'm trying to be a bit more hopeful for a game that is constantly falling apart.
And also happy Halloween.

Now before some of you give me a basic answer by saying it's the trapper just listen for a quick sec.
The Trapper may be a lot of things but he does not have a mechanical jaw nor is he brutally disfigured...
You see I don't believe that Trapper was the guy who broke out. I believe it could be somebody else somebody new...
A prisoner perhaps...
Hard to say but I don't think anybody has ever suggested a prison themed killer before
And we let me know what you think down below because at this moment I'm trying to be a bit more hopeful for a game that is constantly falling apart.
And also happy Halloween.
Comments
Fingers crossed they actually add in the Smasher. A powerful killer with the unique power of destroying map props. After all, strength is repeatedly mentioned throughout all of the lore entries during the event. Not to mention that Auric Cells are the building blocks of the Entity's realm and this event had us collecting and manipulating it through serums.
to be onest, i thought so too at first, but, and this is the part of the story that changed my mind, the storyteller admitted that he beat the "monster" and chained it up on a wall and ran tests on it. the next day, we got the trailer which showed us the trapper who was chained up on a wall and injected with the nectar, until he broke free. after that, the storyteller told us that "he" has escaped, so i am pretty certain he is talking about the trapper.
also the trapper is actually pretty disfigured, or how many people do you see who grow iron hooks out of their bodies? and the mechanical jaw could be related to his mask, as its one big mark would be the smiling mouth, which would kinda fit in this description.
i might be wrong though.
This^^^
Also as you read through the next days notes it heavily hints at him becoming a monster. Like how he said he smashed trapper through a wall in order to even be able to chain him up or the constant ramblings of him losing his sanity and all hope.
Another note, whether it was for ambiance or not, he mentioned watching the moon. Hint at a werewolf ish transforming killer? Maybe
A more likely scenario based on what we've seen and read is a Dr jykell/Hyde type killer. Matches the scenario happening with his experimenting and the Victorian time frame he is coming from. I expect a killer similar to doctor where he has two stances and he can transform between them with each having different strengths.
Her? Mechanical mouth, and looks disfigured
The last entry say's "The Entity is here. It has Found me."
I hope this is hinting at a new Killer who looks like, or used to be, a potential Survivor.
I've read through several different suggestions from users in another thread about how the devs could pull this kind of Killer off without SWF spooping all over it.
As a solo Survivor, this will make DbD scary again... Can't wait!
"A powerfull killer"
Mhm yeah I doubt that this is gonna happen
my poor trappy :c
and they say killers are OP...
Just a shame that the devs don't believe that every killer should be viable at high rank
True and the spirit is incredibly fun the play has.