Anyone Else Hyped for Freddy Buff?
I just spent the last 2-3 weeks maxing him out with every perk and tons of add-ons/offerings. I love his playstyle but as of now he's kind of underwhelming. I'm very excited for his buff!
I just spent the last 2-3 weeks maxing him out with every perk and tons of add-ons/offerings. I love his playstyle but as of now he's kind of underwhelming. I'm very excited for his buff!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i know what they can do instead of hooking survivors Freddy will tie them to a couch then pry their eyes open then he will loop Freddys dead the final nightmare until survivors heads explode and Freddy will also gain a new ability one liners where when hitting a survivor and downing them he says something stupid then the survivor goes deaf perfect ideas.
\even freddy supports it
Yeah, it could be that he's getting a power similar to Myers. Building up his power with time. The more Survivors are asleep, the stronger he gets. Don't know how stronger, more movement speed, more speed in general, more vaulting speed or lesser chances to get out of the dreamworld. Hope they'll get rid of "skill check's getting you out of the dream world."
Actually the devs said they won't just buff freddy but rather rework him with a change of the dream world mechanics and experience for both sides. Ofc there will be some little buffs included.