Bubba fest.

Holy hell the amount of camping leatherfaces has SKY ROCKETED! It's sad you never see one that doesn't camp, but then again I guess that's the only thing the tubby toad is good for.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I keep getting hunteress over & over again with a few wraiths thrown in & even 2 twins games back to back yesterday.

    Not many bubba's.

    I use to play Bubba a lot but not so much anymore as too many survivors kept DC'ing right at the start.

    Despite the fact i've never camped as Bubba

    Salty survivors will be salty. They DC even when you leave the hook. Everyone complains about the face camping, but deep down, they are sad they got rolled by the chainsaw.

  • I am stuck inside Bubba. I see the chainsaw and sometimes survivors. I want out, please HELP!

  • @wxnickxw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2586553#Comment_2586553

    Interesting It seems your incredibly adverse to simply stating camping is a good strategy, even though you accidentally already said as much in your earlier post.

    Tell me would you also refuse to say dead hard isna good perk, the spirit a good killer, or how about airplanes as a good way to travel long distances?

    You are confusing warm with soft. And you sound like a troll.

1 2 ›