Hawkins Lab offerings gone from Character's inventory

The last time I played the game which was when Pin head was added Two of my characters still had offerings for Hawkins Lab. I log in today to play and the offerings are gone on both characters. I know they were not used as I'm the only one who uses my PS5 and all the other map offerings are still there. I was plan on using them up before the lab went away. has anyone else had this issue? should this be reported as a bug? I just want my lab offerings back so i can enjoy the map before it's gone.

Comments

  • @TsumLeia said:

    The last time I played the game which was when Pin head was added Two of my characters still had offerings for Hawkins Lab. I log in today to play and the offerings are gone on both characters. I know they were not used as I'm the only one who uses my PS5 and all the other map offerings are still there. I was plan on using them up before the lab went away. has anyone else had this issue? should this be reported as a bug? I just want my lab offerings back so i can enjoy the map before it's gone.

    The offerings were removed early as the map is leaving in next month.

  • I thought they would have let us use up our offerings before the map was gone. If I had know they were going to take away the offering from me, I would have used them up sooner

  • You still can get to the map randomly.

    Sadly we cant use all of our offerings the last day of Hawkins :(

    I noticed during the PTB that the offerings were gone.

    Hopefuly with my friends we did a Hawkins night using all of our offerings before the Hour of the Witch patch :)

  • I wanted an all day Hawkins thing with my friends rip got bhvred

  • They should have let us know that they were gonna remove the offerings when they did, tbh they should've been left alone, instead given a "this offering has been retired" label on it

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    They should have let us know that they were gonna remove the offerings when they did, tbh they should've been left alone, instead given a "this offering has been retired" label on it

    Given that they're changing the icons and names of the perks, I think the offering may not be a salvageable part of their agreement with Netflix - even commemoratively.

  • Wonder what happens if you have a character who HAPPENS to have a Hawkins offering in their bloodw eb

  • They need to reimburse the cost for them. One of my characters had over 30, don't ask why no idea lol

  • @KingFrost said:

    Wonder what happens if you have a character who HAPPENS to have a Hawkins offering in their bloodw eb

    It gets edited out and replaced. They did the same thing with splinters back in the day.

  • They really should've refunded the BP or converted them to bloody party streamers. It's pretty crappy they not only removed the offering a month before the map gets removed but didn't give anything to compensate. So much wasted BP.

  • I really wanted to keep my Hawkins offerings as a keepsake. Oh well, I guess.

  • Well, that doesn't seem very fair... Nowhere in any Stranger Things announcement did they let us know that the offerings would be retired a *whole month* early.