We shouldn't be forced to run gen regression

It's just a band aid fix for crappy design.


On a side note, nice job making it to where our challenges stay selected after we are forced to close the game because it decided to freeze on the loading screen. Oh wait that's right, it doesn't. Never change BHVR, your product is flawless.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comments

  • @Nayru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583624#Comment_2583624

    corrupt/deadlock/pop even, generally with a chase enhancer, by far the most powerful setup atm

    I think Pop is extremely overrated. I don't even run it anymore. Good survivors teams will give you injures, but not hooks. You'll get 3 uses out of it at most before all the gens are done. Especially with Deadlock's blockage time, there's a chance you won't even get to use Pop on a gen.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Don't.

    Play, let your MMR fall to where it may.

    When high MMR survivors can't get matches, and new survivors aren't having fun, they'll address it.

    Wow, that is the best way to put it. Goodbye pop and high mmr. I was getting sick of facing hackers anyway.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2583639#Comment_2583639

    I think Pop is extremely overrated. I don't even run it anymore. Good survivors teams will give you injures, but not hooks. You'll get 3 uses out of it at most before all the gens are done. Especially with Deadlock's blockage time, there's a chance you won't even get to use Pop on a gen.

    hypothetically speaking in that scenario few perks matter except endgame ones, but ye i keep seeing a lot of '2nd job' type killer content creators running those three + going to pop a deadlocked gen since 45s > 30s even if it triggers just after you hook

    does sometimes screw you out of a pop but seems pretty rare, and in matches where you have a chance it's the snowball perk

1 2 โ€บ