Nurse needs a fix
Simple she can hit you a split second after her blink I know she can attack after a blink but I mean when she hasn't even reappeared or better yet the screech she hits me Nurse was fun and still challenging to face but this just isn't fun or challenging because I know when I face a nurse i'm going to lose reason why is hit validation it's broken on Nurse.
Comments
As far as I remember, shes always been like that. You're better off focusing on the white wisp trail than the actual model.
No she’s really bugged. Sometimes she does wrong animations which causes confusion for survivors. This is very problematic.
u cant react to her you have to use dead hard before she attacks otherwise she hits u (its extremely dumb yes) but been like that since dedicated servers. its frustrating because that means she can bait dead hard often unless you have enough distance to make her miss her first blink thats the only way.
and sometiems she is kinda bugged... is a pain in the ass to go against always was. sometimes structures dont even work and she ######### up and still she hits u becuase she didnt go trough stuff... is an unfun experience for the most part going against her
The red stain never disappears. Try watching for that.
Also lets be honest, you're probably looking forward the whole time anyways.
Hahahah