So apparently BHVR knew that Pinhead's voicelines were not final but still added them in the PTB
In one of King's videos, he was interviewing the man the myth the legend Mathieu Cote himself. He was asking him loads of questions and loads of other things. There was a lot of good questions there that I would recommend you go watch if you are interested.
However when I was watching through the video, this one little part stuck with me.
Timestamp: 11:51
"we knew in the PTB that they weren't final."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGzXiWbviYg&t=1s&ab_channel=TheKingWhy would BHVR give Pinhead voicelines in the first place? The voicelines were awesome. It added atmosphere to the game and was unique to Pinhead and I guess Trickster (although he is a lot more reserved with his voicelines). Feels like false advertising if you ask me.
It is part of the reason why I wanted to buy the DLC, and then it is just... gone? And weeks later we still have no official response as to why?
Comments
######### copyright issues Park Avenue probably told BHVR no your not allowed to do that. Or if this rumor will even be true Doug Bradley re-recorded his lines for the NFT. But that’s probably a scam cause his wife said he never worked on anything else