Forever grab bug
So I was playing a match with billy. I had ormond as my map and their was 1 surv doing a gen and I hit her but I grabbed her then I was stuck forever while they was repairing the gen. Pls fix this bug.
So I was playing a match with billy. I had ormond as my map and their was 1 surv doing a gen and I hit her but I grabbed her then I was stuck forever while they was repairing the gen. Pls fix this bug.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had another bug where when a survivor gets unhooked their character sits there and when I hit them its not even them! So while I'm being confused on why they aren't going down they are in a whole new area healing.
These are not bugs. They are types of hacks.
Lol I once hit this surv like 30 times, until eventually they tbaged and started a gen and I just grabbed 'is ass right off of it.
Excellent:-)