Tome challenges turning off.
My challenges keep turning off. I select them before the game, but after the game it says nothing is selected. It's sad because I keep having to redo challenges :/.
Tagged:
Pending
My challenges keep turning off. I select them before the game, but after the game it says nothing is selected. It's sad because I keep having to redo challenges :/.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm having the same problem, specifically with the "last place you look" survivor challenge.
Same here. I paused my Archive challenge to do the Grove challenges, and it keeps unselecting once the match is over.
This literally just happened to me. I selected one, began matchmaking and once I had loaded into the lobby it was de-selected and said that nothing had been selected.