Hackers cheaters in this game!!!

I have just came back from about a year to playing this game and discovered it has been hijacked by aggressive hacking and cheating. I play killer main on Xbox and have crossplay active, usually when I turn off crossplay I'm matched up with much lesser skilled survivors, with bad lag where the survivors not appear where they really are, and my internet is optimal. However, I believe survivor hackers are on pc are using cheats to 1) infininte heath,

2) running through walls,

3) running much faster than killer

4) warping away from chase.

5) complete 4 generators in exactly 1 minute 51 seconds

6) warping to a pallet when struck downed

7) disappear in plain sight while still hearing their grunts.

8) While being unhooked, visually seen standing for a few seconds but they are actually running away.

9) game crash while intense chase when I'm seconds from about to win match, I receive disconnect penalty.

10) flashlight burns through brick walls

11) seems a magnetic 🧲 force is pulling my killer into a pallet slam while i was actually steering away.

Like I said, I'm sure my internet is good and all these instances benefited the opponent in this game so I feel this is cheat/hacking instead of game bugs. Has anyone experienced this? Please let me know. And is Behavior going to fix this soon?

Comments

  • Just found out Auto deadhard is a thing from a youtube vid that showed the cheats.

  • tbh the devs should killswitch hacks

  • @Tr1nity said:

    tbh the devs should killswitch hacks

    They just need to spend a little money on anticheat instead of sitting on the licence from 2016.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Just found out Auto deadhard is a thing from a youtube vid that showed the cheats.

    Isn't that crazy? Wonder how such a thing could works as being exhausted on the ground is a thing.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2579155#Comment_2579155

    Isn't that crazy? Wonder how such a thing could works as being exhausted on the ground is a thing.

    I had my suspicions before i saw the vid. I have had plenty of games where i bump up against a survivor and just wait random amounts of time but they refuse to use the deadhard. The moment i do a quick swing they activate it and avoid it.

    I played a nurse game yesterday where i could not bait a deadhard from one of the survivors, no matter how close i blinked onto them they would not use it until i swung and then pop. off they go, even if it was directly into a wall while not looking behind themselves.

  • every game has hackers

    although i have never seen a hacker in dbd

    although i have seen people go afk and script a code

    one time a afk legion had a code that made them stand still and swing in the direction of the closest survivor

    although one time a huntress had no cooldown between throws and infinite hatchets and was flying but NAW thats normal

    chainsaw myers.PNG

    this is also normal :)

    welcome to dead by daylight

  • @slendermansmoom said:

    every game has hackers

    although i have never seen a hacker in dbd

    although i have seen people go afk and script a code

    one time a afk legion had a code that made them stand still and swing in the direction of the closest survivor

    although one time a huntress had no cooldown between throws and infinite hatchets and was flying but NAW thats normal

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KMOYSYIQ20GB/chainsaw-myers-png.png

    this is also normal :)

    welcome to dead by daylight

    The poor quality makes that image so much better