Devs please I beg you
Please, when there's an event make it over-ride the survivor and killer music... Hallowed Blight is dead ass my favorite theme and it makes no sense that such masterpiece is barely heard
AT LEAST MAKE IT A TOGGLEABLE OPTION
Please, when there's an event make it over-ride the survivor and killer music... Hallowed Blight is dead ass my favorite theme and it makes no sense that such masterpiece is barely heard
AT LEAST MAKE IT A TOGGLEABLE OPTION
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just shut the sounds off and listen to the hallowed blight theme
thats what I've been doing lmao
but still, its not the same
Yeah I would like to hear it all the time too while not being in a match