Part One - If Survivors had Powers like the Killers, would be the most accurate?
I'm bored.
Sorry about the Feng poll.
I'm bored.
Sorry about the Feng poll.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exhaustion Perks. (not that I'd lock them to a Character or have each Character release with one, but the cooldown effect for a strong bonus that locks other Perks of the same class out is basically an "ability")
The "Powers" you're listing could be made into standalone passive Universal Perks under some kind of "Last Stand" category.
Ahh yes, survivors on their 3rd hook stage
I messed up on that one. Using the phone. Hurricane Ida.
Uhh, ok.... I guess you meant second hook state?
Why did you say hurrican ida?
I kinda took that to mean Deathhook stage (3rd will kill)
No. The survivors are like "Even in Death, I still serve"
I chose this because it’s best survivors don’t have their own powers.