Old Legion build help

I want to just turn of my brain and play some good old Legion, what Perks do you suggest?


Required Add-ons:

  • Frank's Mix Tape
  • Stab Wounds Study


Currently used Perks:

  • Bloodhound (used a lot in the old days, also good to counter one of the Boon Totems)
  • Monitor & Abuse (to decrease their Terror Radius to 24m, like they used to have)
  • Corrupt Intervention (to even have a chance in the early game)
  • Bamboozle (for faster vaulting)


Any other ideas?

Comments

  • For jokes and messing around:

    • BBQ
    • Blood favor
    • Pop
    • Nurses

    For more hardcore way:

    • BBQ
    • Jolt
    • Thana
    • Pop
  • @R2k said:

    For jokes and messing around:

    • BBQ
    • Blood favor
    • Pop
    • Nurses

    For more hardcore way:

    • BBQ
    • Jolt
    • Thana
    • Pop

    I'll try these out!

    Surge (Jolt) doesn't work on Frenzy downs if I'm not mistaken. :(

    I'll probably changed that for something that works on special attacks.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2578764#Comment_2578764

    I'll try these out!

    Surge (Jolt) doesn't work on Frenzy downs if I'm not mistaken. :(

    I'll probably changed that for something that works on special attacks.

    Well u can test it out if Franks mix tape proc it.

  • For this to function, I would suspect that you'll need as much delay as you can get your hands on. To that end... I'd recommend this:

    Corrupt Intervention

    Deadlock

    Thrilling Tremors

    Pop goes the Weasel

    Also, due to how the numbers work out, you might be far better served by Frank's Mix Tape + Etched Ruler. Deep Wound timer has 20s on it. Frank's eats 5s of timer per stab, so 4 of those for a down. Stab Wounds Study only takes off 3 seconds so it doesn't lower the number of stabs necessary... unless a Survivor messes up and loses 2s of timer on their own. They probably won't, so being able to do each stab 3.5s quicker with ruler would probably be better.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    For this to function, I would suspect that you'll need as much delay as you can get your hands on. To that end... I'd recommend this:

    Corrupt Intervention

    Deadlock

    Thrilling Tremors

    Pop goes the Weasel

    Also, due to how the numbers work out, you might be far better served by Frank's Mix Tape + Etched Ruler. Deep Wound timer has 20s on it. Frank's eats 5s of timer per stab, so 4 of those for a down. Stab Wounds Study only takes off 3 seconds so it doesn't lower the number of stabs necessary... unless a Survivor messes up and loses 2s of timer on their own. They probably won't, so being able to do each stab 3.5s quicker with ruler would probably be better.

    I'll try it!

    Also jokes on you, Stab Wounds Study was buffed this patch to 5 seconds!

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2578796#Comment_2578796

    I'll try it!

    Also jokes on you, Stab Wounds Study was buffed this patch to 5 seconds!

    Weird. That's not in the patch notes. Maybe the wiki is just wrong though and adding the actual numbers in game has made that obvious? I don't know.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2578807#Comment_2578807

    Weird. That's not in the patch notes. Maybe the wiki is just wrong though and adding the actual numbers in game has made that obvious? I don't know.

    It wasn't documented, but I remember that a mod confirmed in one discussion that it was real, the in game description isn't wrong, neither is the wiki! It really takes just 4 hits now to down a Survivor! (from the previous 5)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've been using sws + fm with the following perks:

    • BBQ
    • Hex: Third Seal
    • Hex: Blood Favor
    • Deadlock

    I don't have Deadlock as of now, but I can still try it out without it!

  • @DeadByLegion said:

    You’re not going to have success vs good players with that meme playstyke, so bring whatever perks you find to be funny.

    Legion by definition can't have success against decent survivors so don't worry about that.

  • @DeadByLegion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2579268#Comment_2579268

    I 4K a pretty high percent of my matches, but he could definitely use some love to bring him up a bit.

    I have 4K too but i don't think I'm or survivors I'm against are good.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2578807#Comment_2578807

    Weird. That's not in the patch notes. Maybe the wiki is just wrong though and adding the actual numbers in game has made that obvious? I don't know.

    It's an undocumented change, so I'm guessing the wiki people haven't noticed it yet. There are hundreds of addons, you can't expect them to check all of them every single patch just on the off chance that the developers forget to mention it in patch notes.