DBD Loading Times
######### is going on with the loading times?? So long I just want to play a game, Anyone else having this?
######### is going on with the loading times?? So long I just want to play a game, Anyone else having this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sadly it has been happening to me since the update. Someone found that reinstalling the game fixed the issue for them.
Oh really? Okay thank you I might have to do that as it is taking like 30 mins or more 😢
Does this fix the stuck in loading screen too?
Yes.
Usually ends when someone dcs.
The Halloween Event is going to be interesting.
Same problem here on ps4