Are infinite loading screens a thing again?
I got 2 in a row dbd is literally not playable lol
I got 2 in a row dbd is literally not playable lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Started happening today for me too on console.
It goes to 100% and that's it. At least they disabled dc penalties.
I got a really long one today. It wasn't infinite but it was like 10 min.
There's a thread already reporting on this, seems pretty widespread
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287959/infinite-match-loading#latest
As far as I'm aware, they've always been here.
Console player here, and infinite loading screens are such a pain.
Waiting for a match is already the length of one itself.
Really? I have never gotten these until this last update.