Loops outside the trial?

20211021002303_1.jpg

Not game breaking but I thought it was funny.

Comments

  • Fun part is you can see it with Windows of Opportunity.

  • Usually when you make a map in game and don't want to delete a thing you just put it outside the map because it is easier.

    So I guess they just put that outside of the map because it was easier to move it around.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Usually when you make a map in game and don't want to delete a thing you just put it outside the map because it is easier.

    So I guess they just put that outside of the map because it was easier to move it around.

    They wanna make maps biggers thats why there are those vaults.

  • What happened to killer? System shutdown?

  • Low mmr survivors love those. They tend to hide in dead zones, so this gives them one last opportunity before I bamboozle it to just let the despair consume them.