Can’t start a single trial.

TEN games in a row just got canceled because someone disconnected during load screen.

Is something happening, server-wise? Also loading times in general look kind of longer than usual. And i mean like 20 seconds longer than usual.

Comments

  • Currently sitting at yet another infinite load tonight. Can’t have a single patch with BHVR finding a way to break the game.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    Currently sitting at yet another infinite load tonight. Can’t have a single patch with BHVR finding a way to break the game.

    Glad to see I’m not the only one, I was starting to think my internet had issues. Tests didn’t show any problem but you never know.

    Oh well, they messed up again.

  • Me too, multiple infinite loading screen going into a match and I have to close out the application to do anything.

  • @Unicorn said:

    2 out of 3 games today I’ve been stuck on the loading screen on our way into the match. I’m currently stuck at one now:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/685BQ2ITCLG8/image.jpg

    What the hell is going on? The last thing I want to do is continuously close app & get a penalty.

    We’re all going through this, you’re not alone.