Rank 1 Pip Slot
As a rank 1 survivor, it is very frustrating to lose a pip and automatically be de-ranked back to Rank 2, 4 pips. I'm not asking for immunity at Rank 1, but just 1 safety slot in case my teammates kill me or DC. My friend asks me to play all the time and I always accept because I love this game. It is just annoying to lose 1 pip after 5+ wins to be de-ranked. Please change this.
Comments
PS: glad to see people not willing to derank and stay at rank 1.
Who cares about rank anyway?
I know rank 1 doesnt strictly mean "best players", not at all, but increases my chance to be paired with better players. I enjoy facing good killers AND survivors, doesn't matter how the match ends.
id rather stay at rank 20 if i were you its so fun to obliterate everyone
You said it best. When I play with my lower level friends, meaning 20-16, some of those games are too easy and it isn't that enjoyable. I like killers and survivors who know what they are doing. (Most of the time) Then it is a challenge.
Not really. I find it boring if they can't path right, or juke. Sure, every once in a while a blowout is fun. But give me a long game where i've pulled 2 lives off everyone and theres one gen left before i get my 4k.
yum
Maybe 1 PIP for rank 1 it would help a lot.