A new feature to deal with bloodweb items we never use - What do you think or got an idea?

Currently as it is, many of us are likely to have a lots of bloodweb items, like addons, equipment and offerings, we rarely or never are going to use. Especially certain offerings that are going to retire or have been retired. In general these just take up space and clutter our inventory of our items. So I think it's about time that BHVR implemented at least one way that is still beneficial for us players to use.

I think there are various ways this could be solved, where one way would be a general feature to scrap the addons, equipment and offerings that we feel we don't need for an amount of bloodpoints - like get 50% back of its original cost. This would also be beneficial to get rid of items we don't use where we then could use some of the points to acquire new items from the bloodweb.

Another way that we could tidy up our inventory a bit, could be through a conversion system of sorts where we would be upgrading them to a higher rarity by combining several of the same type into a higher rarity/tier. And for those that doesn't have a higher rarity level, could simply be scrapped for points.

What do you think of the above features?
Have an even better idea? Well let's hear it then.

Comments

  • I've never really liked the idea. Besides, each add on has its uses, or this uses change! I sure am glad I didn't have the option to throw addons on my wraith! The same thing goes with trapper, hag, and other killers who are getting reworked. Plus, it's fun to be like huh, I have a lot of x addon, I'm going to make a build to play around it. This just wouldn't happen if you melted your unnecessary addons to fuel the fire of the grind in your epic conquest to stockpile the same addons and use the same build and same addons every game you play. We'd  see much less kit diversity if it were introduced. >.<
  • @EntityDispleased said:
    Cetren said:

    I've never really liked the idea. Besides, each add on has its uses, or this uses change! I sure am glad I didn't have the option to throw addons on my wraith! The same thing goes with trapper, hag, and other killers who are getting reworked. Plus, it's fun to be like huh, I have a lot of x addon, I'm going to make a build to play around it. This just wouldn't happen if you melted your unnecessary addons to fuel the fire of the grind in your epic conquest to stockpile the same addons and use the same build and same addons every game you play. We'd  see much less kit diversity if it were introduced. >.<

    I sure as hell won't be using all the thickening reagents on killers or speed limiter on Billy though 

    I have ~30 speed limiters on my LF that I avidly try to avoid buying but I swear my bloodweb hates me. I would be happy for even just 25% bp back for them. Or maybe some shards? I just want them gone.

  • If the devs don't implement it cause you can profit from removing something, at least just add a trash can then.
    For those that want to just clear their inventory.

  • +1 I and others have suggested something similar in the past. I have so many useless addons and offerings on my characters that are just pure garbo and not worth my time. If we could sell back items and offerings to the entity for even just a pittance of 25% bloodpoints i would be more than happy.

  • I want crafting!...  I want ways to harvest items for offerings in match...like the hook offerings that survivors have, what if survivors could go up to the hooks get a prompt that says "harvest" and you're able to harvest the wood top craft more of those offering the samething goes for the bp offerings, the shrouds etc... why not? It gives survivors more to do and would slow down the gens without even putting in other objectives... it would be a way to get more bp..  same goes for items...crafting have like 3-4 browns = yellow 3-4 = green 3-4= purple also allow "selling" or burning of the stuff we dont use for a discounted price... I don't understand why the devs dont wanna implement this I mean it would be good.... the same goes for KWF (kill with friends) for a 2v6 or 2v8 mode... I know balancing and BS but the amount of people that would come to this game to play killer with their friends is probably unfathomable....