(Killers) What is the most annoying survivor item in the game

I honestly hate flashlights and you should know the reason why ( CLICK CLICK CLICK)

Comments

  • Annoying flashlight, strong medkit, fun firecracker

  • It was keys but now they got a well deserved nerf. Flashlight clicking can be obnoxious but in terms of the impact of a match, probably medkits.

  • Tool kits was the big one for me

  • As Trapper main that use Noed, definitely maps.

  • Generally speaking, probably med kits.

  • @GannTM said:

    It was keys but now they got a well deserved nerf. Flashlight clicking can be obnoxious but in terms of the impact of a match, probably medkits.

    Never really minded keys. FL clicking was always the worst for me. An escape through the hatch was never a "win" in my books. It was a surrender. Plus they typically had to work to get the hatch to show too so never thought it was hella OP

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2577480#Comment_2577480

    Never really minded keys. FL clicking was always the worst for me. An escape through the hatch was never a "win" in my books. It was a surrender. Plus they typically had to work to get the hatch to show too so never thought it was hella OP

    I like those moment that I and another survivor stealth and looking for hatch, hide our best when TR coming. I love hide and seek moment. Now it doesnt exist anymore.

    But 3 survivors hatch escape at 1 Gen left is the most broken thing about key. I dont know what will happen with this new change, 2 survivors will likely hide for 1h waiting for other to die to get hatch (even if 1 Gen left), where the game can end much faster.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2577548#Comment_2577548

    I like those moment that I and another survivor stealth and looking for hatch, hide our best when TR coming. I love hide and seek moment. Now it doesnt exist anymore.

    But 3 survivors hatch escape at 1 Gen left is the most broken thing about key. I dont know what will happen with this new change, 2 survivors will likely hide for 1h waiting for other to die to get hatch (even if 1 Gen left), where the game can end much faster.

    I've been seeing it already. 1 gen left and i'm chasing the best looper in the game and no gen pops in 2 mins. Easy 4k...

    I do wish the hatch would spawn when all gens are finished - even if it cant open until one person is left (even with a key)

  • Flashlights, but only when going against real deal bully squads. Those dudes are disgusting, yet fun to watch on twitch(guess I'm a masochist).