Nemesis Tentacle Hit freeze survivors

I did like 3 matches has Nemesis and sometimes when i Hit a survivor with the Tentacle they keep running but at the sametime like freeze and then you try hit the survivor again yet freeze and a few seconds... Puff... The survivor just teleports 👏😄

I play on PS4

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This is a known issue since the release, not all well fixed. After hitting with a tentacle, there is a strong drawdown of FPS due to the effects of blue goo, apparently, I had this before if I hit someone with the Sloppy Butcher perk

  • @FeryGEN said:

    This is a known issue since the release, not all well fixed. After hitting with a tentacle, there is a strong drawdown of FPS due to the effects of blue goo, apparently, I had this before if I hit someone with the Sloppy Butcher perk

    Not only that I just had a match were da survivor after being unhooked remained stationary the entire but yet when they escaped some how so I went to check to see if they moved and they didn’t