Next chapter could be a German folklore oriented Killer, what would you think we will get?
Even though I am German myself i have no idea about any folklore oof but tbh I always thought of a second world war nazi soldier Killer would be awsome but I guess other German ppl may get upset about that, I know alot of ppl that are still sensetive about that but also that Germany itsself would cry about that aswell just like with Black ops 1 nazi zombies.
I found out that apperantly nosforatu is originally from german folklore which was very suprising, a german Vampire would be cool too though.
What do you think?
Comments
Dragonlord.
tbf Felix doesnt really has much with german ppl to do.
you mean the german youtuber or what? xD
Hopefully its from folklore.
As for the obvious, that would end up getting the game banned in Germany.
Yup. Instant main.
nah germany calmed down with banning games for stuff like that, looking at wolfenstein.
These days they just want a warning somewhere on the game or intro scene to indicate that this is all fiction.
haha oof
I mean would fit, killers also get bullied by survivors just like him with ppl.
They had to censor it.
Klaus
The killer will be Angela Merkel and her power will be Raute der Macht... A power which is permanently active and she can ######### everybody over and over.. You know how the game is when theres a hacker running around? - thats her power.
The survivor will always be taken by the entity after running out of the exit gate - no one escapes - hatch cant spawn either.
I bought atleast in steam the normal uncensored version without any trouble, also it is not a austrian version, full on german.