Shattered S.T.A.R.S. Badge addon for nemesis nerfed?

is it just me or was the shattered stars badge addon nerfed from 60 seconds to 30 seconds? I could of sworn it used to be 60 seconds because I play nemesis a lot and didn't see anything about it in the patch notes

Comments

  • I thought it was buffed from 15 to 30

  • 5.2.0 patch description

    A symbol of hope for Raccoon City, utterly destroyed.

    • Tremendously increases (+1.0 m/s) Zombie Movement speed for 60 seconds whenever a Generator
    • is completed.

    It was 60s in 5.2.0.

  • @Mr_K said:

    5.2.0 patch description

    A symbol of hope for Raccoon City, utterly destroyed.

    • Tremendously increases (+1.0 m/s) Zombie Movement speed for 60 seconds whenever a Generator
    • is completed.

    It was 60s in 5.2.0.

    Oh wait im an idiot I was thinking of Irridescant umbrella badge, and here I go thinking im so smart.

  • @Mr_K said:

    5.2.0 patch description

    A symbol of hope for Raccoon City, utterly destroyed.

    • Tremendously increases (+1.0 m/s) Zombie Movement speed for 60 seconds whenever a Generator
    • is completed.

    It was 60s in 5.2.0.

    Wow. that was one of my favorite addons to run just because of how funny it was to watch the zombies going full sprint at survivors. but only 30 seconds per generator pretty much makes this addon close to dead for me sadly.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2576268#Comment_2576268

    Oh wait im an idiot I was thinking of Irridescant umbrella badge, and here I go thinking im so smart.

    both his iridescents are badges so they're easy to mix up