Slugging for the 4K

I don't get it. Is the extra kill that important to you? I think that's bad enough but what is with killers who slug the last guy just to watch them die on the ground? Why? What's the point? How is that fun for you? Standing there for however long while the survivor bleeds out?

I do no get it.

Comments

  • @DbDCasual said:

    I don't get it. Is the extra kill that important to you? I think that's bad enough but what is with killers who slug the last guy just to watch them die on the ground? Why? What's the point? How is that fun for you? Standing there for however long while the survivor bleeds out?

    I do no get it.

    Survivors rarely care for the fun of the killers and just want everyone out, why should the killers concede a win to one of the four players in the match, given that survivors when facing and succeding over a killer using measures that they consider scummy will always teabag in the exit gate and bad manner the killer any occassion given.

    You want to escape if possible all 4 of you, that's why almost always nobody starts egc unless everyone is safe as survivor and that's why killers are entitled for a sweaty endgame slug to avoid hatch searching/door rotating during egc.

  • @1miko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/288463/slugging-for-the-4k

    Survivors rarely care for the fun of the killers and just want everyone out, why should the killers concede a win to one of the four players in the match, given that survivors when facing and succeding over a killer using measures that they consider scummy will always teabag in the exit gate and bad manner the killer any occassion given.

    You want to escape if possible all 4 of you, that's why almost always nobody starts egc unless everyone is safe as survivor and that's why killers are entitled for a sweaty endgame slug to avoid hatch searching/door rotating during egc.

    You fail to miss the point of my post entirely. And, for the record, I play survivor solo queue and I never 99% the gates. Unless the killer stops me, if I get to the gate, I'm opening it and leaving. Probably doesn't make me very popular with other survivors but I'm not throwing away those escape BPs for anyone.

  • @DbDCasual said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2576616#Comment_2576616

    You fail to miss the point of my post entirely. And, for the record, I play survivor solo queue and I never 99% the gates. Unless the killer stops me, if I get to the gate, I'm opening it and leaving. Probably doesn't make me very popular with other survivors but I'm not throwing away those escape BPs for anyone.

    Is the point letting a survivor bleed out just for fun or because you want to avoid getting a 3k instead of a 4k? Because my point goes for the second reason.

1 2 ›