Let's talk about Boons and Mikaela AGAIN

Since peeps didn't really seem to grasp what i meant in an earlier topic when i said how it's going to be hell when 3-4 people run mikaela's perk and then you can stack in just a different way. What they gonna do for that? make it so one person per match can only bless? like i just don't feel they thought this one completely through.

I've played a few matches and besides the crashing etc, killers walk right by her boon totem and just follow the blood. I still think these perks are chaotic for the game cuz its just one more thing the killer has to protect against 4 people. The Range nerf definitely helped it balance more but i think it should be nerfed a little more

also idc how long it takes to bless a totem, you shouldn't be able to overhaul a hex and then it gets put out for you to just do it again except now the killer is out of the totem power but not the survivors.

Comments

  • This got moved to Feedback lmao.

    Welcome to the Abyss.

  • @Pilot said:

    This got moved to Feedback lmao.

    Welcome to the Abyss.

    I know right? Why can't we talk about it ? lool

  • I honestly think Boons are in an alright spot, they just need to fix all of the unsnuffable totems and make it so blessing a Hex totem actually gives you a notification.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I honestly think Boons are in an alright spot, they just need to fix all of the unsnuffable totems and make it so blessing a Hex totem actually gives you a notification.

    Totems all together get placed POORLY, i say kid eye spy difficulty all the time