8 consecutive deaths, 8 consecutive tunneling, SBMM is working great.
Bravos to BHVR team.
Bravos to BHVR team.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you play a killer that only cares about 4k this will happen. Theirs just not enough time to juggle survivors these days with majority of killers.
I mean... do you want Killers to not kill?
Were you playing Mikaela Reid, perchance? Her strongest Boon perks are pretty much making her the new key-holder.
I leveled her up and took her boon perks to David for this reason.
I will agree with the OP, in the sense that the matchmaking is terrible. I have the opposite experience as a fairly skilled survivor - the killers I face suck, and my teammates seem clueless. I have looped a killer for two minutes to find no gens done. The game just isn't fun.
Prior matchmaking was significantly better.
How does it matter? In 2 days those perks will be on every survivor people level up.
With this sbmm i guarantee if you played killer your experience wouldnt be better. Instead of being tunneled to death 3 gens will pop by the time you get 1 hook.
It matters because it's not 2 days time yet.
Yup already got her to level 25. As soon as i make her boon perks teachable i'm putting em on my Lisa and Jane.