What new builds are you using to counter boon totems?
Aura reading and most hex perks are harder to use so what changes are you using?
Bbq isnt worth it just for the BP now stbfl takes that slot. Whispers and spies still work for tracking.
Corrupt is gen slowdown not tied to a hex.
Any other suggestions?
Comments
Not since they nerfed it.
If i see nothing but the new survivor I'm running a full hex build with toth.
It's 48 seconds uninterrupted to bless a hex with toth up
By the time they get through the hexes they are long dead with most generators still up.
It's a really good slowdown.
I'm not really doing anything different. The chases are much harder in the boon "dead" zones as I tend to follow the tracks a lot. Not much experience with the healing boon as of yet, but I think that just means I will have really focus more on the survivors I hit so I can get them downed.
I try to build for slowing gens down Surge and Pop. Except for pinheads hex I don't use hexes so the actual boon casts don't cause me to lose any normally used perks. And if a boon cast is placed on one of the totems that plaything is on it takes them long enough that it doesn't bother me to much.
4 wallets remember...they want to sell new meta perks
It is a noce slowdown build and if you are lucky they haven't unlocked better perks on mikaela