Let's play among us in dbd

If survivor drops item, then he is impostor.

Just follow him and he will show you boon totems and cleanse them for you.

When DBD is not going to fix them, I will.

I hope I will find at least one killer that will get it and let me do it :D

Comments

  • id say you could be banned buuuuuhuhuhuhuht....

  • @Thrax said:

    id say you could be banned buuuuuhuhuhuhuht....

    Well, that's why among us :D I have to make sure they are not going to find me.

    It would be funny to get banned for that, when you have cheaters running around :D

    I doubt I would get perma ban for it anyway and break from dbd would definetly help my mental health, so sure..

    I got a lot of reports for farming and nothing ever happened to me.

  • Excuse me sir, do you have a license for this cringe.

  • @Clowning said:

    Excuse me sir, do you have a license for this cringe.

    Yes, we get it in my country instead of the birth certificate.

  • We already are but there is no way to communicate solo.

    Had a game today where dwight blocked access to hex totems so no one could cleanse. Also left me to die on a hook. :)

    At least the killer was kind to go for him once when I pointed at him.

  • @Shaped said:

    We already are but there is no way to communicate solo.

    Had a game today where dwight blocked access to hex totems so no one could cleanse. Also left me to die on a hook. :)

    At least the killer was kind to go for him once when I pointed at him.

    Yes, snitches get hatches.

    I love survivors like that, noone likes survivors hiding in corner whole game, just show me where he is and I will teach him the lesson...

    My favorite thing to do is down survivor, then let him wiggle out and give him chance to show me other survivor for free hatch. They do it quite often.

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575452#Comment_2575452

    Yes, we get it in my country instead of the birth certificate.

    Blessed be your posts.