possible console crash solution?!
hi console players,
My wife plays DBD on ps4 and has also told me about her game crashes since the last update. She said this would happen whenever she holds an item in her hand and heals in a boon totem zone. If she doesn't have an item in her hand and heals in a boon totem zone, she has no problems. Just wanted to mention that. Maybe this helps one or the other who plays on Console. Please report and try it out. Mandy from BHVR has just answered me that the developers know about it and take care of it.
greetings
Comments
I can confirm this is not the cause.
I was playing itemless and crashed outside of a boon totem zone. It seemed to be completely random.
probably happened while someone was healing in the zone.
Nah bud. I simply lit a totem and as soonas it went blue...my screen followed suit. Also on ps4.
boon totems broke the game :(
Stop using the Boons is the best choice right now. I can't tell what their doing to cause this all I know is 3 out 6 games I crashed as killer. Would have been more but my last 2 I decided that I wouldn't play against her anymore (Dodged) but after 13 attempts to get a lobby without her I took the next one that only had 1 of her. Those seem to work fine or I was just lucky.