Everyone’s guess is correct, the Boon Totem is too strong.

Everyone’s guess is correct, the Boon Totem is too strong.

Boon totem is too powerful, Boon: _Shadow_Step can cover up all the information, even if I am next to the killer, the killer still can't find me.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    When I played facecamp Bubba I had no audio (as I had my headset plugged into another system to listen to a podcast).

    I relied heavily on scratch marks.

    I can only assume that more casual Killer players that don't use a Headset will get cucked by Shadow Step since they're not fully invested into maximizing their available information.

    Shadow Step is much stronger against Killers that are not wholly invested in going for a Kill and have other distractions (especially audio ones).

    Still think its radius needs to be reduced (and a better visual indicator of the Boon totems location when near it as Killer), however this is from a hands-off view, haven't played DBD for a while.

    What about for players who don't want to use a computer screen, or are watching a movie while playing DBD? Would it be possible to come up with something for them as well?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575227#Comment_2575227

    Don't think there's really any commercially feasible method to introduce accessibility settings for total blindness, but "audio impairment" accessibility is something that literally DBD mobile already has. Because, you know, it's using a phone and they didn't make it with the assumption that people would hook up earbuds.

    Makes sense, I have changed my mind

  • Just give it 6 months, and I'm sure it's getting nerfed. They gotta get their money first.

  • Shadow step + Iron will = Depressed spirit

  • @Clevite said:

    Just give it 6 months, and I'm sure it's getting nerfed. They gotta get their money first.

    Undying situation again?

    Well, I wonder how good I will get with Plague in 6 months...

  • @Dino7281 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575283#Comment_2575283

    Undying situation again?

    Well, I wonder how good I will get with Plague in 6 months...

    Yeah, I have been thinking about running her for a bit, myself.

  • @Clevite said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2575387#Comment_2575387

    Yeah, I have been thinking about running her for a bit, myself.

    Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Bubba, Legion, Plague are probably best option against Circle of Healing, problem is that Nurse, Spirit, Blight suck against Shadowstep.

    So I will probably play mainly Legion and Plague.