How can they make the Plague feel so good to play as, but do the opposite to Deathslinger?

In the same patch.

Deathslinger feels awful to play as, they didn't adress his issues, for example zoning still exists. (which the point of this update was to remove it)

Also his add-ons are still pretty sad, wow I can move 1% faster while aiming woo hoo.


It's strange to see Plague getting so much good changes with fun add-on pass, but Deathslinger getting the exact opposite.

Comments

  • I am not surprised they messed up Slinger, but I am surprised they actually buffed Plague.

  • My thoughts exactly. Plague feel rly good now, I might play her more now.

    Deathslinger is dead for me. He feels so terrible to play now.

  • I genuinely don't know, with Deathslinger it feels like they flung random nerfs at a dart board and just went with whatever stuck.

    All he really needed was a proper Terror Radius or at least a Lullaby since his TR with Monitor was straight up unfair given how good he is in a chase, but making him feel clunky is not a 'nerf', it's just a bad negative change that made him less fun.

    Just add a 2 second cool down when leaving aiming downsights, boom easy.

  • *snugs ungodly long object infection timer jealously*

  • Well they literally nerfed every strong aspect his kit had and left him with nothing in return.

    Really hard for a killer to feel good when they are flat out worse in all aspects.

    I'm sure the devs in a year will nerf plague because they can't make up their own mind about what they want their own killers to play style to be.