Timing this patch with the halloween event...

Not exactly sure it was the best idea to release a major patch like this days before the actual halloween event. People will get on for the event, but with all the crashing and bugs (that usually come with a major patch), I don't think the event will go well.. You are also adding things like interactables and unique gen models in a couple days. I think you will either have to extend the event for at least a couple weeks because of the instability that will happen in a couple days.

Comments

  • It's okay, Behaviour came strangely prepared this time around. They've already begun bribing our forgiveness with the "Hallowhoops" bloodpoint code. We just didn't know what it was for yet.

    Whatever happens, I'm sure they'll just toss more bloodpoints at the problem and hope it works out. After all, they don't seem to be interested in either responsible or ethical business practices.

  • @Beaburd said:

    It's okay, Behaviour came strangely prepared this time around. They've already begun bribing our forgiveness with the "Hallowhoops" bloodpoint code. We just didn't know what it was for yet.

    Whatever happens, I'm sure they'll just toss more bloodpoints at the problem and hope it works out. After all, they don't seem to be interested in either responsible or ethical business practices.

    To be fair, the main purpose of the event is bloodpoints. So compensating the loss of BP with BP seems fair enough.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2574531#Comment_2574531

    To be fair, the main purpose of the event is bloodpoints. So compensating the loss of BP with BP seems fair enough.

    Oh yeah, no, I was being completely serious while taking a pot shot at their activities and failures. I plan to take shots at them whenever I see an opening for the foreseeable future.

    But they're definitely going to give more BP for the patch issues, because it's hard to even want to play with so many present. At least, I'd surprised if they didn't. Personally, I think the disaster of recent days would even warrant iri shards, but I doubt they'd do that so soon after Mikaela's release.