What is love?
Don't hurt me no more
(Now I'm oddly wanting a Haddaway DLC pack. 🤷♂️)
######### if I know, dude.
@dugman said:https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1IDon't hurt me no more(Now I'd oddly wanting a Haddaway DLC pack. 🤷♂️)
@dugman said:
https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I
(Now I'd oddly wanting a Haddaway DLC pack. 🤷♂️)
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread!
How would I know?
...
Love ^^^
This is love
Here's a classic YouTube vid from a long time ago by Fungo. I think it's apt for this discussion and DBD:
Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no moah
love is the tombstone myers giving you hatch
@slendermansmoom said:love is the tombstone myers giving you hatch
@slendermansmoom said:
Top 10 wholesome anime moments
@dugman said:https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1IDon't hurt me no more(Now I'm oddly wanting a Haddaway DLC pack. 🤷♂️)
I was coming here to say that lol
Every time I see this thread and it says "What is love" I can't just think the words, its always the song.
What is Lump?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't hurt me no more
(Now I'm oddly wanting a Haddaway DLC pack. 🤷♂️)
######### if I know, dude.
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread!
How would I know?
...
Love ^^^
This is love
Here's a classic YouTube vid from a long time ago by Fungo. I think it's apt for this discussion and DBD:
https://youtu.be/Zj1nJzQPVYABaby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no moah
love is the tombstone myers giving you hatch
Top 10 wholesome anime moments
I was coming here to say that lol
Every time I see this thread and it says "What is love" I can't just think the words, its always the song.
What is Lump?
https://youtu.be/_sj_U6vObUA