So Didn't Fix The Completed Generator Notification Bug?
You know the bug that doesn't make sound when a generator is completed, and it's even worse because when this bug happens you don't even get benefits from perks that relies on the last generator being completed, or when a generator is completed. At least that's what I had noticed with Bitter Murmur and Rancor.
I am surprised out of everything they could fix for this update, that was ignored, and isn't even mentioned in the bugs they are aware of?
Comments
I'm not aware of it not trigger related perks.
Yeah I'm really sad that this wasn't fixed. It is so annoying when you see the gates get powered, but no gen finished so you dont even know where to check for survivors
Yeah I have been enjoying running streamer builds for Huntress, bbq, bitter, im, bw . When the bug first started I soon figured out that bitter murmur doesn't work when the notification doesn't go off.