boon totem for hidden scratches is too strong
in the title
in the title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it didn't remove pools of blood...
Why would you play killer on this patch. Play survivor. Stomp them. have fun
I've never had less fun with a patch than this one. I can't even play around with all the new changed because it's all gen rushing swf's relighting totems to keep themselves invisible. If this is the game going forward I won't be sticking around.
Lol.
No scratch marks is ok if you're bleeding, if you're not it should just be less obvious faded marks so survivors aren't constantly invisible.
Rip bbq aura and nurse’s calling.
And also, rip spirit.