Hexes 2 Perks Or Keys Or Both. BHVR actually read this please.
With the addition of the boons some specific hexes need to be changed in to perks with cooldowns to make them still useable as it stood the hex system was decent then became obsolete and useless and even more useless now that people actually will touch the totem literally next to the generator that they ignored prior unless it was actually lit to begin with. So if you're going to say relight a boon specific Hexes deserve to be brought from hex to perk with a cooldown.
Regarding the key situation because it isn't as important now Thank God, All Hexes should be blocked by a tiny cage tastefully designed please and when someone brings in a key it can unlock the caged hex that way a survivor may bless it, however if no key is brought in the match the cage automatically vanishes after a total of 1.45 minutes to a total of 2.10 minutes with the use of a new type of sacrifice providing the key with a new use as well, the key purple and red respectively will have unlimited uses for the cages but the red key will be able to show a unlit totem within 3 meters if you use a addon that provides the key with a charge, the key may still be used after the charge has been completely consumed, all keys are lost after exiting the gate unless you found it in the match. I believe that this will make hexes actually not obsolete and that they will be more balanced for both boons and hexes.
I am taking someone else's idea about the cages, however I don't recall their name and as such cannot give them the appropriate credit for the idea to which I am using.
I don't expect this to even happen, I have only ever seen one company actually use my idea and then within 4 months later they nerfed my idea that they actually created. BHVR is least likely to use a actually well balanced idea and approach to the problem like this. So either Hexes 2 Perks or the Cage and key idea could fix both situations but you know. I know developers are smart when coding, but I also know the developers management is garbage with final decisions and making calls to whatever they do regarding balance. So here is a wasted idea I partially borrowed from someone.
BHVR If you read this no reply required just consider this. I ACTUALLY don't want to find a new horror game because it became darksouls for one side of the player base. I ALREADY own darksouls that is less of a sweat for me than this.
Comments