This community is really funny.

The fact that everyone threw huge hate at BHVR for the NFT situation and literally a day after the game reaches a 66k peak players playing is just astonishing.

I really want to understand the reason behind the "I'm leaving, bye" posts to exist if you literally come back next day like nothing ever happened?

I was never a fan of this uninstalling trend, but I honestly love continuity. And that isn't a thing here it seems.

Comments

  • @C3Tooth said:

    A few family members, neighbors and friends dont want to go to a concert. Wonder why concert still have a lot of people coming.

    You get the idea?

    The issue is the 3000+ people on twitter saying they'll leave. They didn't. The game is still doing really well, with a nice playerbase.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    The fact that everyone threw huge hate at BHVR for the NFT situation and literally a day after the game reaches a 66k peak players playing is just astonishing.

    I really want to understand the reason behind the "I'm leaving, bye" posts to exist if you literally come back next day like nothing ever happened?

    I was never a fan of this uninstalling trend, but I honestly love continuity. And that isn't a thing here it seems.

    66k after such a huge update (balance changes, new survivor, boon totems) is really low compared to the usual 85k peak...

  • Because not everyone who plays dbd is on the dbd forums. A lot of players don't pay attention or don't care about stuff like that anyways.

  • Majority of people don't even know what an NFT is, I am very up to date in internet trends and even I didn't know what an NFT was. Only people who follow Crypto knew what it was... maybe.

1 2 ›