Why is loading into a match taking so long
I'm wanting to play as the new survivor and so far it's take 8 minutes for the match to load why is this my connection is fine nothing wrong with my internet just a really long loading time.
I'm wanting to play as the new survivor and so far it's take 8 minutes for the match to load why is this my connection is fine nothing wrong with my internet just a really long loading time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is called "killers leaving the game" 😊
Less killers + more survivors = long queue times for survivors. Welcome in a world where killer mains have totally lost interest into DbD as it's impossible for them to do anything at an average++ level.
I think they’re talking the infinite loading screen.
Uh... i guess i wont be playing today since i cant literally get past the loading screen. I've had to control alt delete this game multiple times and in 3 hours i got 3 games. Mostly i was stuck waiting for a game and after that getting stuck into loading screen
Thank you for bringing this up. I just came here during my loading screen to make sure I wasn't the only one.
As if the loading times weren't long enough already. SHEESH!
Killers keep leaving matches on me with the new survivor
I am not playing her. I will wait till I p3 her. But every March but one with her has been a dc from killer. Seems one sided. They have the option of this.