Mikeala adept bugged
Platform: Xbox series S
Escaped using Mikeala's unique perks and I didn't get my adept achievement.
Steps to reproduce:
Equip her 3 perks
Escape
No adept
Everytime
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: Xbox series S
Escaped using Mikeala's unique perks and I didn't get my adept achievement.
Steps to reproduce:
Equip her 3 perks
Escape
No adept
Everytime
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got mine okay on PC.
I got mine on the first try, but I'm getting problems with "Bless You". I blessed two totems, still no progress.
Try verifying steam files?
I'm on PC, I did not get it. I'm on Game Pass, if that makes a difference.
Should be Hex totem
You have to bless Hex totems.