Like DS, DH needs..
After the group seemed to use DH almost within mere seconds from each darn hit, like DS, Dead hard needs a limit of 4 saves, I must have to be out of my mind to watch them nearly use it over 5 times a person and the facts is oddly all of them had it available at the end when the doors opened and teabagging one even did it twice back to back on me clear as day cheating in order to win. If you don't cap this that's fine. But you need killers BHVR REMEMBER THAT. You have no game with out them.
Comments
To be straight forward I don't usually have a issue but the fact is I would rather them spam 4 back to back than unlimited though the game I don't even mind DH its the sheer fact one used it twice obviously due to cheating and double dashed out. With a limit this wouldn't have been possible.
Dead hard is a too strong second chance sometimes. Far better then sprint, that is far better then other exaustion... Maybe it needs a look. Ds is necessari evil to punish tunneling, cause is anche optimal but unfun strategy.