in 4 weeks everything will be back to normal and I am hyped for Mikaela!
Everyone is acting righteous, uninstalling, boycotting etc
This will NOT last!
You will be back playing DBD, you might not admit it but you will.
Most of you will even play the chapter and the Halloween event.
I, for one, will play dbd and I am excited for the chapter and the new event.
Hopefully the storm will give us a blood hunt!
Comments
The game is free and just released new content. You and I both know you're being intentionally obtuse to shill for your lord and saviour that doesn't even know you exist. Get back to me in 2 weeks with those numbers
Anyone who doesn't respect the importance of thinking critically about the way something you like does business is someone who will find themselves being handed trash and told to believe it is gold.