Generators Silent

Generators are popping and it's usually 100% silent it happens rarely but I believe it is a bug or subtle cheating, but my first thought is a bug and it is causing me to lose out on possible chases.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It's the 4th generator that's silent, in every game I believe.

  • I also encountered that when fixing the wiring of a generator it is completely silent as well.

  • I recognized the same issue with silent generators.

  • @Totodile said:

    It's the 4th generator that's silent, in every game I believe.

    Yup the silent gen was the 4th one in my match earlier today too.

  • @Totodile said:

    It's the 4th generator that's silent, in every game I believe.

    Odd, I will make a pass at that tonight and check it out that actually maybe the same thing I keep hearing but sometimes this occurs on the third gen oddly when I am in a chase and I am 100% certain that it happens only when in a chase and I usually will drop a chase to apply pressure in the recently fixed gens location, but it never occurred to me that it was a specific generator in completion that may have been the silent one. I HAVE actually had it be the last one too were I didn't even hear the gate noise occur letting me know but luckily I was away of the Gen counter and didn't to in to playing around with a survivor that was struggling or goofing around back with me when playing.

    @NitroGames said:

    I also encountered that when fixing the wiring of a generator it is completely silent as well.

    I have had that occur to me only one time when survivor, but I was alone and most of my team was either Xbox or PC and I don't know if they were on the gen with me at the time way back but. As I said I don't believe that it is subtle hacking rather a bug entirely.