I go to sleep for like three weeks and everyone is leaving
What did the devs do this time? Hopefully not a crypto money laundering scam?
What did the devs do this time? Hopefully not a crypto money laundering scam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly a crypto money laundering scam.
Yes
Couldn't be! I know BHVR would never put money before their audience, game, or even planet! That is not like them at all. It must have been something else...
uh hello crypto is the future of life love the universe and all of time itself it is very much 42 yes
obviously
i guess
you posted the thread, i came
Oof
Oh boy... you're gonna want to sit down for this one. Son it's not easy but your mom (dbd) and I (the community) are getting a divorce. Now we want you to know that it's not your fault. We just fell out of love. These things happen. If there's one thing I want you to know son is that this is all your cheating mothers fault.
This made me giggle
I'm glad. Today has sucked for dbd players. A little bit of happiness goes a long way
Cryptocurrency was a mistake tbh
One day the internet funny money will be regulated and will no longer fluctuate wildly
Id imagine the US government would at least try to regulate it