If Dead By Daylight had a Story Mode, what would you want the most?

I doubt they can pull all this off, it's best to just imagine it. Anything thought of, unless they're able to put effort into it, this will only look and sound better in your head.

Comments

  • In Poll 6, I'm referring to gameplay for the non existent, but potential Story Mode. If it will have potential.

  • I'm a mite greedy, what can I say :P

    A lot of these are interesting, and I like them all - but I want something to show for it afterward. Not as a thing to flex on others, but as something I can utilize and say "I earned that" - even achievements in DBD don't really feel that way, save maybe Evil Incarnate, they're just grindfests themselves.

  • I can't choose a single one. Can I just say all of them? Because all of these together in theory, would be so lit.

  • @_NIGHTMARE_ said:

    I can't choose a single one. Can I just say all of them? Because all of these together in theory, would be so lit.

    That's fine. :)

  • A different company developing it.

  • I feel like most, if not all, of the options would be good ideas.

  • There are good options here so i dont know what to choose

  • I really like the thought of giving it a frightening OUTLAST vibe. Cool idea.

  • I would play a story mode where you're a survivor (not one currently in the game, but you could meet known survivors) and your experience of endless terror and suffering. Treat it like you're reading a story of Lovecraft. Let it be about the attempts to escape the fog, facing killers, relationships with other survivors and having to watch them die every day. When will you lose your sanity? When will it all be too much? And when will you stop caring what cruel things happen to you?

    I'm really intrigued by the lore behind The Entity and what it wants. The fact that it takes killers and survivors, puts them in a dimension to feed itself.

  • All. But I want some licensed stuff.

  • If we can't get rewarded well after playing games, special modes can compensate for it.

    I don't like it when we don't get enough Shards or at all, blood points is not enough.

  • I like resident evil